Skip to Main Content
Health Professions Librarian
Welcome to your Food and Nutrition library website.
This guide is your one-stop shop to access online Food and Nutrition articles, journals, eBooks, videos, APA templates and other helpful research resources.
- Course Reserves are free, short term loans of textbooks and other course materials used in your Food and Nutrition classes.
- Article databases and eJournals: Databases contain peer-reviewed, full text articles specific to Food and Nutrition. Access individual Food and Nutrition electronic journals like Nutrition Bulletin.
- eBook databases contain full text electronic books on all academic subjects. They do not contain required textbooks.
- Streaming video databases contain on-demand videos on all academic subjects.
- CCC Library Catalog contains print books and a selection of items contained in our article, eBook, and streaming video databases. The Catalog will link you directly to the item in the database.
Related Health Professions Guides
Clackamas Community College Library - 19600 Molalla Avenue, Oregon City, Oregon 97045
Reference: 503-594-6042 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Circulation: 503-594-6323
Library Hours | Moodle | myClackamas | FAQ
Except where otherwise noted, content in these research guides is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Link broken? Information need updating? Have website feedback? Please email email@example.com