Skip to Main Content
SP23 LIB101-01 Instructor: Beth
SP23 LIB101-02 Instructor: SD
SP23 LIB101-03 Instructor: Natalie
LIB101 Introduction to Library Research
Learn how to do academic research before your paper is due!
- Free: No tuition, no fees, no textbook.
- Online, on your schedule: Lessons and assignments are all in Moodle.
- College success: Learn the skills you need to complete research in any class.
- Transfer credit: LIB101 earns you one college credit that counts toward graduation and as a Gen Ed elective transfer credit at many of our transfer universities.
- Help: Your instructor is a CCC librarian available to help you.
- Get help through chat, Zoom, Moodle, email, phone, or in-person.
- All CCC librarians teach LIB101 and can help you.
- Every term: We offer an on-time and late-start section each term. LIB101 is a nine week course; most CCC courses are 11 weeks.
- Financial aid: LIB101 counts towards your total course load to qualify you for financial aid.
Check course sections & open seats on CCC's Schedule of Classes webpage.
Contact CCC Admissions
Not yet a CCC student? Start here!
Already a CCC student? Log into your myClackamas and register for LIB101 using CougarTrax > Registration > Register for Sections
Are you a high school student enrolled at CCC for advanced college credit? Start here!
Anyone can email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about finding and enrolling in LIB101
Clackamas Community College Library - 19600 Molalla Avenue, Oregon City, Oregon 97045
Reference: 503-594-6042 | email@example.com | Circulation: 503-594-6323
Library Hours | Moodle | myClackamas | FAQ
Except where otherwise noted, content in these research guides is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Link broken? Information need updating? Have website feedback? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org