It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Chronicle of Higher Education is the No. 1 source of news, information, and jobs for college and university faculty members and administrators. First time users: Create a free account with your CCC email address by selecting Sign In > Sign Up. The Chronicle is published every weekday and is the top destination for news and jobs for people in higher education. The Chronicle's website features the latest issue, daily news and advice columns, current job listings, an archive of previously published content, discussion forums, and career-building tools such as online CV management, salary databases, and more.
New York Times: Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Washington, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, and more. The New York Times Historical newspaper includes cover-to-cover full text of the U.S. "newspaper of record," from its first issue - 1851 - with images.
First time user: To access to content, you need to first register for an NYT account.
1. On campus: Navigate to NYTimes.com Pass Off campus: Navigate to Off Campus NYTimes.com Pass
2. Select Create Account and complete registration fields. Use your CCC email address!
You will receive a confirmation email. Follow the provided link to verify your email. If you do not receive an email, using your CCC email account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Academic Pass - no verification email”. They will resend the email to you.
3. Once registered, you may access NYTimes.com and NYT mobile apps from any location on any web-enabled device. (Registration may take a few minutes to process. If you can’t sign in, wait a few minutes and try again.)
1. Select the database name linked above.
2. Select Log In.
3. Log in with your NYT username and password.