Skip to Main Content
Science, Technology, Engineering + Math (STEM) Librarian
Welcome to your Geology library website.
This guide is your one-stop shop to access online Geology articles, journals, eBooks, videos, APA templates and other helpful research resources.
- Course Reserves are free, short term loans of textbooks and other course materials used in your Geology classes.
- Article databases and eJournals: Databases contain peer-reviewed, full text articles specific to Geology. Access individual Geology electronic journals like the Journal of Geology.
- eBook databases contain full text electronic books on all academic subjects. They do not contain required textbooks.
- Streaming video databases contain on-demand videos on all academic subjects.
- CCC Library Catalog contains print books and a selection of items contained in our article, eBook, and streaming video databases. The Catalog will link you directly to the item in the database.
Related Science, Technology, Engineering + Mathematics (STEM) Guides
Clackamas Community College Library - 19600 Molalla Avenue, Oregon City, Oregon 97045
Reference: 503-594-6042 | email@example.com | Circulation: 503-594-6323
Library Hours | Moodle | myClackamas | FAQ
Except where otherwise noted, content in these research guides is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Link broken? Information need updating? Have website feedback? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org